Monday 29 June 2009

New times, new beginners

Congratulations beginners - you all did brilliantly tonight & it was great to meet you all - not least because it meant that I could match faces to names!

L & I both managed to trip over tonight & I have a little scab on my knee to show for it. Hoping L's knee isn't too painful - it was looking worse than mine - I don't think that any of the intermediates/standard group will be surprised that L scooped herself up & started running again straight away! We won't be running on the river path next week - it's a bit too crowded on a sunny evening, the nettles are high enough to catch our arms and I'm not keen on cow herding. We did see a deer though.

Instead, we'll head into the woods. I am working on tailoring the 7pm sessions for a mixed ability group, so please don't worry about being too speedy/too slow.

Gin

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must remember to drink mor before running on a hot night. Please also shorten J's legs as her strides are too long!

    ReplyDelete