Friday 16 July 2010

This week's runs - 12th and 13th July

Angela's big challenge to climb Africa's highest mountain is about a month away. If you'd like to sponsor her, take a look at her fundraising site. She's training hard and it's going to be an amazing challenge.

Well done to Louise who completed her first 10K run on Thursday. I'm sure I remember her telling me in the spring that she wasn't sure she would ever achieve that... I'm really impressed - esp as she was still walking, talking and smiling afterwards. You are fantastic Lou!

Don't forget the Garden Party on Saturday 17th at 3pm - email or txt me if you don't have my address. Scones and pimms. Your partners, buddies and kids are all very welcome.

Anyway, this week's runs:
Monday 7pm 5.61km in 37:43, 465 calories and some mean hills
Monday 8pm 5.00km in 37:19, 392 calories and much nettle dodging
Tuesday 7pm 6.06km in 43:56. 449 calories and Claire's first big hill
Thursday 7pm 10km in 79:54, 710 calories and Lou's first 10K

No comments:

Post a Comment