Saturday 25 June 2011

Running report 20th & 21st June

It's taken since January, but we are finally in Asia! We crossed the Bosphorus on Monday evening in Istanbul, which was cited as a possible reason for it being a bit warm & humid....

Congratulations to Louise - her coaching licence is finally through, so we have 2 qualified leaders for Eastleigh runs. And welcome back Patricia - it's fabulous to welcome back runners after a break, especially when they seem to do better than they've told me they will.

If you've not had a chance to register with SRS yet, here's a gentle nudge to do so. Don't forget that the address has changed - refer to my last email on the subject. Just need to to get my application in the mail now [guilt, guilt, guilt] so I can get access to the list of tempting events....

On Tuesday 5th July, apologies but I won't be running as I'll be doing a work thing.

Mon 7pm 5.26km in 35:19 428 calories
Mon 8pm 7.50km in 55:03 586 calories
Tue 7pm 5.55km in 47:37 368 calories



No comments:

Post a Comment