Saturday 17 September 2011

Last Week's Runs (a bit less late!)

Another beginner and we welcomed back Patricia & Eve after a little bit of a break.  


Great South Test Runs
I'm doing a Great South Test Run on Friday 30th at 7pm from my house.  All welcome as it will be outside of our normal runs!  I might be cycling depending on how my legs recover from Run to the Beat though!  This one is aimed at those who will be running the whole route.  Allow about 2 hours including a cup of tea afterwards.


On Saturday 1st October (depending on discussion with Husband) at 9am, I'll do a second Great South Test Run, but this time aimed at those of you who plan to run/walk the route - and we will do a structured run walk.  Allow about 2.5 hours including a cup of tea afterwards.


Both of these test runs are aimed at building your confidence as much as anything else!  Let me know if you plan to do either & I will give you my address & ensure we don't leave without you.


Last Week's Runs:

  • Monday 7pm       6.02km in 41:02 489 calories
  • Monday 8pm       5.30km in 44:29  338 calories
  • Tuesday 7pm      5.05km in 43:18  308 calories
  • Tuesday 8pm      4.00km in 35:38  249 calories



Beginners Week 3


  • Warm up
  • The running bit:
    • Jog for 2 minutes
    • Walk for 1 minute
    • Repeat until you get to 12 minutes
    • Jog for 3 minutes
    • Walk for 1 minute
    • Repeat until you get to 36 minutes
  • Cool Down
  • Stretch





No comments:

Post a Comment