Sunday 11 December 2011

Running Report 5th & 6th Dec

On Wednesday, Pat from SRS is leading a track session at Southampton Outdoor Centre - running on a proper athletics track.  Pat is a really experienced running coach and this will be a session that will really help to get your speed up - whatever your current pace.  She's warming up at 6:50pm with the session starting at 7pm.  I can't make this one (I have a date with a mince pie in Winchester that night) - but I'm keen to get to her next one.


And whilst we're on mince pies, do please come along to the annual Mince Pie Run - starts from my house on Sunday 18th at 2:30pm.  It will be a very gentle run, followed by mince pies & mulled wine.  All very welcome - just let me know so I get the catering right....


Last Week's Runs
Mon 7pm  6.04km in 37:03, 500 calories
Mon 8pm  5.00km in 42:57, 285 calories
Tue 7pm    3.89km in 30:56, 273 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment