Friday 22 April 2011

Holiday - and last week's runs

Hope all 7pm runners last week enjoyed the bluebells! I do love being able to get beyond the pavement as the evenings get lighter.
Holiday Disruption
I'm not running this Monday (25th) or Tuesday (26th) as I'm on holiday - so next runs will be on 2nd and 3rd May.
Southampton Running Sisters
Lizzie, Tory & I had a trial run with Southampton Running Sisters. If you'd like to give them a try, the Monday run on the 25th looks the easiest to find next week going from the Cowherds pub on the Common at 6pm (apologies, I can't make it). I've explained that we intend to pop along to their runs over the next couple of weeks. No session fee. I'd be very, very interested to hear how you get on.
Many thanks to Lizzie and Tory for joining me & sharing their views with me.
Coaching News
Good news - England Athletic have (finally) launched a level 2 coaching course focussed on road runners, so I'm hoping one will be organised within easy reach of here soon so I can do it. I hope that it will make me better able to support you in reaching your running goals.
Our Virtual Run Around the World
Runs last week
7pm 18th April 6.20km in 42:06 506 calories
8pm 18th April 5.77km in 44:51 420 calories
7pm 19th April 5.91km in 54:28 350 calories
8pm 19th April 3.54km in 31:04 198 calories
Beginners Programme
Final run won't be until Tuesday 3rd May at 8pm when we'll be tackling 30 minutes. Beginners should have had an email from me explaining the transition to the Improvers.

No comments:

Post a Comment