Sunday 17 July 2011

Another late running report

My feeble excuses this week include a rather over full diary & a trip to Northumberland this weekend for my Dad's 70th - but I'm sure a more organised creature would have still managed to blog.

News this week is that some SRS members intend to join us on Monday - it'll be great to meet them properly. I also have had confirmation that we are able to run in the RR10 series - but must be wearing an SRS top. The person who sorts out kit is one of the bods due to come along on Monday.

Even more exciting is that I am now allowed to inform you that Lizzy won't be running with us for a few months as she is expecting her second baby! It's the only reason for quitting running (hopefully temporarily) that I get extremely happy about.

Monday 7pm 5.89km 38:46 486 calories
Monday 8pm 6.00km 45:39 446 calories
Tuesday 7pm 5.58km 45:13 391 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment